Many of our customers understand the importance of maintaining their Business Continuity Plan, yet struggle with actually keeping it up to date. The benefits of maintenance are easily described; it ensures that the most up to date information is part of the plan, allows time for questions that were raised during the development phase of plan building […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...