You can’t get very far these days without hearing about how the COVID19 virus or ‘coronavirus’ is having devastating impacts in some countries and causing significant supply-chain issues in others. Many people are now scrambling, looking for a specific pandemic plan that they can put in place should COVID19 impact their company. Most do not realize [...] Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...