“Yes, this is what I need. I’m sorry I didn’t notice I was missing it sooner. Thank you for being so responsive. If this is an indication of KingsBridge’s level of service, I’m impressed. Thanks again and good night. I won’t bother you again tonight.” This email arrived in Steve’s inbox last night and we […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...