Hurricane Matthew (as with all disasters) taught some excellent lessons Hurricane Matthew, a category 5 hurricane that hit the Western Atlantic for nearly two weeks last month, is an unwelcome reminder of the importance of business continuity planning and preparedness. In any disaster, there are many lessons to learn for all persons and organizations involved. Here […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...