We are a week into 2021, wondering what it will bring. Have you made New Year’s resolutions? What will you do differently in your personal life? And what changes are you going to make in your business and professional life? This is the perfect time to reflect on what went well for your company this […]Continue Reading »
While Covid-19 has many people working from home, many companies have sent part or even all of their employees back to the office or other facility. Demonstrating return on investment is one of the main barriers to launching a new or more robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) project. Many organizations have difficulty justifying the expense […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...