How can you influence the decision makers? In every company there are decision makers and decision influencers. Often it is the decision influencers who see the need for a service/solution. They then work to convince the decision makers to agree and sign a contract. So, how does this apply when making decisions about your business […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...