You know you need a Business Continuity Plan but, like so many organizations, there’s no extra cash lying around to invest in the process. Sound familiar? In this two-part series, we provide you with a dozen tips and tricks to get started on your “BCP on a budget.” 1 – Talk to your insurance provider. […]Continue Reading »
- January 26, 2021 BCP Terms and How They Differ It’s not alphabet soup – we promise! Like any niche field, Business Continuity (BCP) has...
- January 25, 2021 BCP Headaches You Can Avoid by Using Shield: Part 3
- January 19, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using Shield: Part 2
- January 13, 2021 BCP Headaches you can avoid by using KingsBridge Shield
- January 12, 2021 Emergency Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity: Putting Incidents in Context You’ve likely heard the terms before and may have an idea of their definition, but...