Just like a fitness coach or trainer, let KingsBridge’s Mentoring team lend our knowledge to you, reach out to us on an as needed basis to help you through the planning process. It’s important that you have an expert you can ask questions to when you get to a sticky part of your planning. And we won’t peer over your shoulder at each step! KingsBridge’s BCAAS only uses experienced planners, so they are very knowledgeable about what will (and won’t) work for your business. Mentoring includes:
- 1 hour of a coach’s time each month.
- An introductory phone call to discuss business operations and the best method for plan development.
- Advice on how to complete the Threat Risk Assessment.
- Mentor on how to complete the Business Impact Analysis.
- Guidance on plan and project development.
- Guidance on business continuity strategies.
- Advice on how to exercise your Business Continuity Plan.
- Suggestions on how to maintain your Business Continuity Plan using a Business Continuity Management Program.
- Mentoring does not require Shield.
MENTORING PRICE: $500/mth