Is your business more complex than your recovery planning can handle? Do you need to hear/see recommendations from a KingsBridge BCAAS expert instead of a voice through the phone? The Jump Start option may be the solution you’re looking for! A Jump Start is a crash course on how we’ve done BCP since 1983. This remote engagement is broken up into 2 full days with a KingsBridge BCAAS expert followed by 7 hours of mentoring time available to answer any questions you have throughout the rest of your plan development process. The 2 days with your BCAAS expert includes:
- Learning about your business to be able to write an accurate plan.
- Account set up and prep in Shield, our BCP solution.
- An overview of the Business Continuity Planning process.
- Administrator training so you can leverage the same power of Shield that we do.
- Completing the Threat Risk Assessment.
- Training on how to complete one business unit’s Business Impact Analysis survey. We will help you through the rest at a time that is convenient for you.
- Completing a BCP interview. You will learn how to phrase questions to get the information you need for your plan.
- An overview of different BCP strategies.
- 7 hours of KingsBridge Mentoring time is available to use throughout the Jump Start project. Use it to answer any questions you have throughout the rest of your plan development process.
JUMP START PRICE: $1000/mth