Uploading Documents lets each team store and access documents that are crucial to their recovery. Administrators can also add custom folders for teams or specific users.
- Login to your SHIELD account: https://shield.disasterrecovery.com
- Go to the Documents module or pick “Documents” from the drop-down menu in the top left of any page.
- Choose the team folder to add a document to and click the arrow icon to the right. Select “Upload Document”.
- In the pop up window, add a title and use the “Choose File” button to find the file you wish to upload.
- Click the green “Upload Now” button.