Last Modified Table
The Last Modified Table allows an administrator to view plan modifications and identify what or who is involved in the change.
- Login to your SHIELD account: https://shield.disasterrecovery.com
- Navigate to the Data module; click “Data” on the homepage or select “Data” from the drop-down menu in the top left of any other page.
- Select “Last Modified” from the menu in the left hand pane.
- Click any of the column headings to sort the table and locate the information you are looking for.
- For example, you can sort by “Date” to see the most recent modifications made, or by “User” to help identify who is most active in your plan.