How to Edit Data Table Columns
Adding, renaming, removing or re-ordering… Call it what you wish, but this page is all about the columns in any Shield data table.
- Login to your Shield account: https://shield.disasterrecovery.com
- Navigate to the “Data” component.
- Select a data table under ‘Data Tables in Your Plan’.
- Click the arrow next to the data table name and select ‘Edit this Table’s Columns’ from the fly-out.
- To add a column, click the button ‘Add Column’.
- To change the name of a column, select a column name and enter the new name for the column.
- To delete a column, click the garbage can beside the column you wish to remove.
- To change the order of the columns, click the up and down arrows to the right of the column name to re-order the columns relative to one another.
- Once you have completed all your changes, click the green ‘Save Changes’ button.