Creating a Custom Documents Folder
Creating a custom documents folder gives you the ability to share documents with a subset of people who might not be on your specific response team.
- Login to your Shield account: https://shield.disasterrecovery.com
- Navigate to the Documents module; click “Documents” on the homepage or select “Documents” from the drop-down menu in the top left of any other page.
- Select “Your Document Folder” from the left hand pane, and click the arrow icon to the right.
- Select “Add a New Folder” from the fly-out menu.
- Give this new folder a name and click “Create Folder”.
- The new folder can be found in the list of folders in the left hand pane.
- Select the new folder and click the arrow icon to the right. In the fly-out pane select either to “Upload a Document”, “Edit Folder Permissions” or “Remove this Folder”.