Every year you can find KingsBridge at the DRJ trade shows and stop by our booth to see the latest and greatest Shield software. But what if you can’t make it? How else can you find out about what is happening in the business continuity and disaster recovery planning industry? Well, here are some options for you:
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Associations:
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI): http://www.thebci.org/
- DRI: https://www.drii.org/
- Disaster Recovery Information Exchange (DRIE): http://www.drieottawa.org/index.php
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Magazines:
- Disaster Recovery Journal: http://www.drj.com
- Disaster Resource Guide: http://www.disaster-resource.com/
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Online Resources:
- LinkedIn: Business Continuity Management for SMBs
- Facebook: KingsBridge
- London Resilience
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/kingsbridgebcp
- Ready America
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Trade Shows:
- Disaster Recovery Journal conferences are held twice a year, March in Orlando at Disney and September in Phoenix: http://www.drj.com
- Continuity Insights, Contingency Planning & Management: http://www.continuityinsights.com
Of course, what we really want is for you to make our blog your one-stop resource for all things business continuity planning. If there are topics you’d like us to cover or you have questions, feel free to post them in the comments. Our whiz-bang team will make sure your questions and comments are taken care of!
P.S. don’t forget to visit our website to learn about our industry-leading software and services, and to read our latest white papers.
KingsBridgeBCP offers businesses of all sizes BCP Software Solutions and industry know how based on best practices. We help build, exercise, and maintain Business Continuity Plans. Our services and software packages are customized to meet the wide range of our customers’ needs, ensuring we deliver the best value in every project. To learn more click here or check out our Services.