Completing the Threat Risk Assessment (TRA)
To complete the Threat Risk Assessment (TRA), navigate to the Planning component and select Response from the left hand pane.
- Login to your Shield account: https://shield.disasterrecovery.com
- Click “Team” and select Management Teams.
- Go to the Emergency Response Management Team (ERMT).
- Select “Threat Risk Assessment” and click the arrow icon. Select “Edit this Section” from the fly-out.
- Choose the Natural Threats that will affect your business from the list by clicking the arrows centred on the page. You may move them to the Left column “Threats affecting your business” (bold) or to the right column “Threats that do no affect your business” (strikethrough).
- Navigate to “Human Threats” at the bottom right corner. Move the threats into the appropriate column using the arrows in the centre of your screen.
- Select “Technical Threats” in the bottom right corner. Move the threats into the appropriate column using the arrows in the centre of your screen.
- Once you have moved the threats appropriately, select “Save”.
A list of the appropriate threats will now appear below “Threat Risk Assessment” in the left hand pane. For each threat select “Edit this Section” from the right drop down to complete the TRA.
- Select the appropriate response to each of the TRA questions and click “Save”.
- Repeat for all selected threats.
Once all threats have been assessed select “Save”. You can view the summary under “TRA and BIA Overview” under the ERMT within the management Teams.